Do you want to whiten your teeth? It is possible. The best and most effective way of whitening your teeth is by visiting your dentist today. He / she would give you teeth whitening treatment or procedures.
You can also learn how to whiten your teeth by buying any of the available teeth treatment options like using:
- Whitening toothpaste
- Whitening pens
- Strips plus other oral hygiene habits
How to treat sensitive teeth
When you are done with teeth whitening, you would discover that your teeth could be sensitive. If this happens, then the right thing to do would be to reduce the pain by
- Using sensitive toothpaste- by this we mean, toothpastes that were produced with amazing ingredients like potassium.
- Scientist has discovered that chewing gum produces a good volume of saliva. Regularly chewing gum may distract you from or may greatly reduce the imminent pain.
- Desist from the use of whitening products
- If brushing your teeth a day or two doesn’t help the situation, try as much as possible to consider other options. The discoloration of your teeth may be as a result of other factors like taking over-the-counter products. Your dentist is in the better condition to advice you on how to whiten your teeth.
The cause of teeth discoloration
Some people kept asking the cause of yellow teeth. Well, what can make your teeth yellow depends on a number of factors like:
- Cigarettes ( excluding electronic cigarettes)
- Inability to brush the teeth with a hygienic toothpaste
- Not eating the right kind of foods
- Acids from foods and drinks like soda, oranges and sour candies
- Excessive fluoride or antibiotic use
Overtime, scientists and health experts have offered a wide range of treatment options for those with discoloured or yellow teeth. Most times, yellow teeth runs in the family, the same thing applies to white teeth.
Teeth Whitening and Prevention of Yellowing
Shine when you smile with whiter teeth and a new found confidence with teeth whitening. Melbourne dentist group are known as one of the most reputable dentists for teeth whitening in Melbourne and the surrounding areas. You can prevent yellow teeth by reducing the intake of soda, coffee and smoking. Or you can be drinking these them with a straw. Also, make it a point of duty to be drinking acidic contents after eating. Flossing and regular brushing also plays key roles and enables your saliva to dilute.
If you are deeply concerned about the condition of your teeth, the right thing to do would be to consult your dentist right away, and make sure you use the fluoride products based on his / her prescription. There are also solutions to keep the whole mouth whole, porcelain veneers are sculpted to fit each patient, so make sure you consider veneers. Melbourne firm Crown Dental Group are veneer experts and able to give you an accurate quote on your first consult.
Since you can treat your teeth successfully, there is no reason why you shouldn’t give a beautiful smile today.